Incline Festival Chair
Specially designed for festivals, but great anywhere you want to sit low to the ground and comfortably on an uneven surface.
Helinox Incline Festival Chair is supportive, easily packed and carried, and has a unique adjustable base.
The innovative design lets you slide the legs back and forth to level your chair for stability and comfort on sloped ground, then adjust the seating angle to tilt back and recline or sit up straight. The bucket seat wraps around for support and is made from an eco-conscious, bluesign® approved 600D woven polyester that withstands years of sun, rain, and use. Secure and stable, the frame is built from Helinox’s proprietary DAC aluminum alloy that delivers an outstanding strength-to-weight ratio. It folds up small for transport, then uses a shock-corded design that makes set-up fast, easy, and intuitive.
Incline Festival Chair comfortably supports up to 145kg while weighing just 1.36kg. Backed by a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty, and providing outstanding comfort, strength, and adjustability, Helinox Incline Festival Chair is the choice for festival-goers who like a stable, portable, versatile low-back seat.
• Light, portable, low-back chair, for all-day comfort at festivals; sliding base adjustment adapts to sloped ground, provides different seat angles
• Frame constructed from advanced proprietary DAC aluminum alloy for maximum strength and minimal weight; weighs just 1.36kg, holds up to 145kg
• Comfortable, supportive seat made from durable UV-resistant polyester for years of use; set-up is fast easy with shock corded poles and intuitive seat attachments
• Quickly disassembles to fit in its roll-top sling bag (included) with enough space for the chair and other festival essentials
• Chair dimensions 55 x 54 x 51cm, packed dimensions 51 x 15 x 14cm; manufacturer’s 5 year warranty